Monday 23 May 2011

Alison Lambert

i find lamberts work interestingly good although it depicts the obvious once again it captures the moment of an emotion which is what i like.
Within my work a want to capture a emotion being my fear and represent it in a way maybe with items of some sort instead of the human face being the screen of emotion.

I thought this art would be a good reference and another source of how i could portray my fear. What i like about this style of art although they are charcoal drawings they are capturing the moment. I loved the style and think that the technique that has been used is very realistic. This style and theme has inspired me to look at the human face for inspiration and look at something or somewho would could symbolise fear.







No comments:

Post a Comment