Tuesday 24 May 2011

experements with clay




What i did with my inspiration from Alison Lambert is create
a face which was pulling a certain facial expression out of clay. I wanted to make it out of clay because its
3d and I wanted to work towards something that is 3d which is an object which
can be viewed at all angles. I choose
the facial expression of shock like someone was experiencing fear. I haven’t really practiced with clay but I
thought that it was a good source of experimentation and allowed to me to mess
around with materials. This helped me decide
which material I wanted to do as a final.
I loved creating the human form but I thought it was too obvious and
wanted something with more depth hence why I choose against having a final
based on the human form.




No comments:

Post a Comment